Plan a Regional Meeting
Regional meetings encourage the study and enjoyment of transferware and help establish a network of friends with similar interests. Collectors are encouraged to host private meetings in their area.
Organizers of these local/regional meetings are advised of the following TCC guidelines:
- All funding will be at the host's and/or their invitee's own expense.
- Meetings are independent of the Transferware Collectors Club, and the TCC is not and will not be responsible in any way for the conduct, expense, or any legal obligations associated with such events that may arise.
- These events may not be scheduled during the 3 months prior to the annual TCC meeting.
- Organizers are encouraged to inform other members of regional meeting activities by sending meeting reports to the editors of the TCC Bulletin and Web site.
- Upon request by regional meeting organizers, mailings must be approved and coordinated by a TCC Board Member with the assistance of the club's Membership Chair. Send meeting proposals to email@example.com.