Posting Images to the Message Board
Free site to upload your images
If you wish to post an image of an item for members to view, please first try to upload the image to a free image posting site such as http://picasa.google.com or http://flickr.com After you have uploaded the image to one of these sites, you can then add the URL for the image in your message board posting.
If you have trouble posting to these free sites
If you are unable to post from another site, you may send the image to our webmaster for posting. She will normally post these images by the end of the day Thursday.
- Be sure to add your message to the Message Board first and add to your message: "I have given my image to the webmaster and she normally posts by end of day Thursday."
- The image must be in JPG format and less than 300 pixels wide. Limit of two images for each posting.
- In your e-mail to the webmaster, indicate the date, time and general subject of the message with your image transmittal.
- Please also let us know why you weren't successful uploading the image to one of the free sites. (We will use your information to develop better instructions for users of the message board.)
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org