Now is your chance.
The TCC Bulletin editor seeks submittals to future editions, particularly from first time or occasional authors. We have an extremely knowledgeable member base, yet many of our members seldom or never share their knowledge, at least in printed form. Now is your chance. Bulletin submittals do not need to be extremely technical or lengthy. They just need to be interesting and relate to British transferware! And they need to be accompanied by quality images.
Don’t fret if you have little experience. We will be pleased to work with you, to formulate your concept and bring your article along. Simply send us your ideas, if that is where you are, or text, even in preliminary form, if you are further along. Please submit in MS Word format, and separately, images in png, pdf or jpeg format. Please do NOT convert to PDF. Don’t worry if this is a problem for you; we’ll work with you to bring your article from preliminary to final, printed, stage, no matter your level of computer and word processes experience.
- Your favorite transferware piece, either your own or displayed elsewhere (why is it your favorite?; how did you acquire it?; what is the pattern, maker if known?).
- What is your favorite place to view transferware: museum? stately home? Historic or archaeological site?
- Tell (and show) us your own collection (really good pictures required).
- New discoveries.
- Archaeological sites: overall summary of the excavation as relates to transferware; discuss a particular pattern or piece; context/importance of the transferware.
- In-depth research of a pattern, series, maker.
Richard Halliday, TCC Bulletin Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Hoexter, unofficial assistant: email@example.com